Brown Free Range Eggsweek after week, customers return because... "they simply taste better"
Our free range chickens...• eat ripe and over ripe produce from our farm
• forage outdoors in a large open area throughout the day
• are large brown hens who lay brown eggs with the golden yokes bakers love
• grow more slowly (up to four to six months)
• lay a couple of large eggs each day
• make our customers happy !
elsewhere free range chickens...• are given mixed solid pellets, worth a few cents per cup, for a main food source
(it takes about 4 pounds of this feed to produce a dozen eggs)
• eat at central feeders in long narrow tracks.
• include a mix of white, brown
• grow more quickly (as little as 45 days for a regular chicken)
• are bread to lay as many as seven eggs in a day